Brighton House, Nairn
Brighton House is situated in the Conservation Old Fishertown area of Nairn with uninterrupted seaviews. 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 persons. The beach is only 2 minutes walk away, home to the famous Moray Firth dolphins.
- Victorian villa built in 1861, restored to its former glory with many original features preserved.
- Three double and one twin bedroom , all on the first floor and tastefully decorated. most are en-suite with either shower or shower/bath and two of the bedrooms have a spectacular sea-view.
- Flat screen TV , USB charger socket in all bedrooms
- Large fully equipped Kitchen/dining room
- Comfortable living room with leather sofas
Nairn is ideally situated for a wide variety of interests, only 20 minutes from Inverness. Loch Ness, Cairngorm National Park, Speyside (The Whiskey trail), Culloden Battlefield and Cawdor Castle are nearby. Nairn also offers golf, fishing, hiking, birdwatching, horse riding, swimming and cycling.
Available to book exclusively through www.cottages.com/cottages/brighton-house-uk31894
3, 4, 7 or more days are bookable dependant on season, weekly bookings start on a Friday ( except Christmas and New Year which are calendar dependant)
If your preferred dates appears to be not available then please email us.